A year ago this weekend, Jason and Mandy were married on one of the rainiest days I can remember. Roads flooded, pieces of the ceiling fell at the reception, and the rain provided background music throughout the ceremony, which I of course thought was wonderful. .jpg)
Fast forward to today. Jason and Mandy are celebrating their anniversary, it's sunny and dry, and another couple is now happily married.
.jpg)
Fast forward to today. Jason and Mandy are celebrating their anniversary, it's sunny and dry, and another couple is now happily married. Mike and Lauren met just about two years ago over the internet, which is a bit of a theme with my friends. We knew Mike had been talking to someone, and on our annual road trip to Illinois for a football game, he wouldn't give us any information on who it was. As such, she first became known as "TG" - text girl - as Mike would quickly respond whenever he'd get a text from her throughout the day. Our first hint that he might have found someone special. A couple months later, we finally met Lauren. Two months later, they were there to celebrate our wedding with us. Yesterday, we were excited to be able to share their day with them.
Mr. and Mrs. Michael Daley
The bridal party
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
The flower girl and ring bearer bravely walked the long aisle, were on their best behavior during the ceremony, and were completely adorable. This was taken during pictures later.
My husband in a tux... I'm in love.
The complete Daley family. I always love the pictures of the "new" family.
The groomsmen... need I say more.
The flower girl and ring bearer bravely walked the long aisle, were on their best behavior during the ceremony, and were completely adorable. This was taken during pictures later.
No comments:
Post a Comment