Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our First Christmas

While Christmas is just one day, Christmas celebrations span a few days (actually, weeks), but in the end we get to see everyone. We began on Christmas Eve with Matt's family. This is the standard "Lloyd" pose. I have it in a variety of backgrounds and seasons. I'll have to compile them sometime.

I like to tie bows on gifts - it's part of the fun. Mike didn't see it that way as he struggled to open his gift.

He had to call for reinforcement.

Just having some fun with the camera.

On Christmas Day, we went up to see my family. Grandpas was in town this year, so I got a complete family shot.
Jason and Mandy are reacting to something Judd said, which was the story of the day. I love the looks on both of their faces. It's amazing that whatever Judd said got such different reactions - confusion and laughter.
And a picture with Mom.

The official "first Christmas" photo.
We made it down to see the extended Lloyd family Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Lloyd's, but I forgot to take out the camera, so there aren't any picture. I'll have some from the grab bag in a few weeks.

No comments: