We've decided to enter the 21st century and create a blog! Fun, right? So this will be a work in progress over the next few months - another project to help fill all our free time. :)
I LOVE the house. It is beautiful and I am so so happy for the both of you!!!! How exciting. I would however, keep a eye on that Jason. He just might attempt the jump to the pool from the deck, ha!
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see it in person.
Dana & Matt, That house is AMAZING! Congratulations! I can't wait to see just how beautiful it is in person. And to be on the safe side...just buy a trampoline to put between the deck and pool. I'm sure no one would get hurt if you do that! Haha!
Dana, what fun to come back from traveling and see you future home, hubby and pictures posted in our area. Congratulations. I was just asking Chris if she had heard from you the other day! Keep us up to date... Dee J. at HS...
6 comments:
Dana & Matt,
I LOVE the house. It is beautiful and I am so so happy for the both of you!!!! How exciting. I would however, keep a eye on that Jason. He just might attempt the jump to the pool from the deck, ha!
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see it in person.
Love, Aunt Judy
Dana & Matt:
What a find! I'm so very happy for you guys, and looking forward to seeing it. The style is definetely you! Congratulations!
Love you both,
Aunt Linda
Dana & Matt,
That house is AMAZING! Congratulations! I can't wait to see just how beautiful it is in person. And to be on the safe side...just buy a trampoline to put between the deck and pool. I'm sure no one would get hurt if you do that! Haha!
Love,
Angie
Dana & Matt,
Your house is AWESOME! I, like everyone else, cant wait to see it.
Looks like there is enough room for the 3 aunts to come visit for a weekend!!!
Congrats,
Aunt Rhonda
nice house im definatly jumping from the deck.
congrats'
Dustin
Dana, what fun to come back from traveling and see you future home, hubby and pictures posted in our area. Congratulations. I was just asking Chris if she had heard from you the other day! Keep us up to date... Dee J. at HS...
Post a Comment